Social Prescribing Facilitator
- Location: Coleford
- Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 15 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed term contract until 30/09/2022
- Closing Date: 24 March 2019
About the role…
If you are self-motivated, enthusiastic and a committed individual whose passion is to support individuals improve their wellbeing, then this could be the job for you. You will be working in a small team, where the post has been made possible by partnership funding. The main purpose of the role is to deliver, monitor and develop the various referral and signposting programs and connect people to local support to improve wellbeing and reduce social isolation.
You will need…
- A level NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (Office/ Admin e.g. CLAIT) (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Experience of working directly in an adult health and social care, public health, or community development context
- Experience of working within or with the voluntary and community sector in a paid or voluntary capacity
- Experience of building relationships and working in partnership with a variety of organisations and individuals
- Experience in a related post and able to demonstrate competence to undertake the duties required.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Gary Deighton on Gary.Deighton@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 24th March 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.