Service Support Officer
- Location: Coleford
- Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 15 April 2019
About the role…
This is a unique opportunity to provide a comprehensive administration support for delivery of the Forest of Dean’s Street Warden and Community Engagement services. In addition, the role will act as a relief Street Warden for absences and times of high demand. Although the role is primarily administrative, this is an exciting and varied role which will also see you working and engaging with members of the public, attending events and supporting the team.
You will need…
- A level, NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- An excellent working knowledge of administrative processes and systems
- Experience and confidence in engaging with communities and individuals
- Confidence handling dogs
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels (verbal and written)
- A flexible, reliable, resourceful and curious approach
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in accordance with Data Protection and GDPR
- To be able to prioritise and organise a workload with a strong attention to detail
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Nicola McLean on Nicola.Mclean@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.