Senior Building Control Surveyor
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £33,982 per annum
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 25 March 2019
About the role…
Publica are seeking an experienced individual to provide a professional service on all aspects of the building regulations including plan appraisal and site inspections. To carry out inspections of dangerous structures and resolve the issues that may arise and contribute to the development of the service in relation to commerciality and efficiency.
You will need…
- HND/HNC in construction or related subject or equivalent
- Associate membership of a relevant construction body
- Sound knowledge of the building regulations and associated standards
- Experience in office environment / similar or related role
- Proven experience in supervising construction projects
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Ability to problem solve
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Andy Jones on email@example.com who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 25th March 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.