Senior Building Control Surveyor
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £33,982 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 29 May 2019
About the role…
We are looking for an experienced Building professional to join our building control team who has sound knowledge in all types of construction. Training will be available to the right candidate.
We need somebody to carry out plan appraisals, site inspections of works in progress, inspections of dangerous structures, resolving issues and helping to continually improve and develop a commercial and efficient service.
You will need…
- HND/HNC in construction or related subject or equivalent
- Associate membership of a relevant construction body
- Sound knowledge of the building regulations and associated standards
- Experience in a similar or related role
- Experience in supervising construction projects
- Ability to problem solve
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about this role please contact Andy Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.