Revenues and Benefits Apprentice
- Location: Coleford
- Salary: £17,363 per annum increasing to £21,000 after apprenticeship is completed
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Fixed term contract – 2 years
- Closing Date: 30 January 2019
About the role….
The Revenues and Benefits service are a critical front-line service responsible for the billing and collection of Council Tax, Council Tax reduction and Business Rates (Non-Domestic Rates or NDR) and the administration of Housing Benefit.
You will complete the Revenues and Welfare Benefits Practitioner Level 4 Apprenticeship through a practical work-based scheme that allows you to learn, work, earn money and get nationally recognised qualifications all at the same time.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person!
You will need….
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths (or equivalent) A-C grades
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good ICT and keyboard skills including the use of Microsoft applications
- To be forward thinking, constantly looking for ways to improve
- To take pride in what you do and demonstrate a high attention to detail
- To work as part of a team and use your own initiative where appropriate
For more information about this role, please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Thomas Clark on Thomas.Clark@publicagroup.uk or 01993 861258 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com Please quote reference RHS10154 when applying.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the vacancy.