- Location: Coleford, Forest of Dean
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 27 January 2019
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
To assist with the administration and communication duties allocated by the Regeneration Manager to help further economic regeneration ambitions within the Forest of Dean.
To support day-to-day engagement with the Forest Economic Partnership, Lydney Coastal Community Team, Five Acres Project Team and the Cinderford Regeneration Board.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- A level / NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Experience in Regeneration, business administration or marketing
- Marketing & promotion, knowledge of communications media
- Experience & confidence in using a variety of ICT applications including MS Office, geographical mapping systems & marketing tools
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Wendy Jackson, Regeneration Manager, Email email@example.com Tel 01594 812645 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 27th January 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference number PSH10150
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.