Project Coordinator - Families First Officer
- Location: Witney
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 16 April 2019
About the role…
You will provide a comprehensive homelessness prevention advice service to families with a range of housing related issues on behalf of Publica. The Families First Officer will work with applicants to find solutions to their housing difficulties and thereby prevent homelessness occurring.
The role is project based and you will be responsible for a small budget, developing relationships with stakeholders and providing regular updates to council members and managers.
The role also include implementing the provisions of the Homelessness Reduction Act to prevent homelessness occurring.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in office environment / similar or related role
- Experience of working with vulnerable people/families.
- Experience of managing projects.
- Experience of work planning and meeting deadlines for self and for others.
- Experience of working in partnership with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of working with customers with complex issues and specific needs.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Caroline Clissold on Caroline.Clissold@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Tuesday 16th April 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.