Private Rented Sector Officer
- Location: Cirencester/West Oxfordshire/Forest of Dean
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 17 May 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to recruit a Private Rented Sector professional who can help maximise the opportunities available to the Publica Housing Service in terms of the availability of accommodation. The post holder will be required to build relationships with landlords over our three district authorities (Forest of Dean, Cotswold & West Oxfordshire) using new incentives to ensure that the proposals are attractive and there is adequate property available to discharge our duty within the private rented sector.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Experience of working in a similar Housing or Local Government environment
- Experience of working within the private rented sector / or in a commercial lettings department or similar
- Experience of managing projects
- Knowledge of Welfare Benefits, Housing and Homelessness Legislation, including the principals of the Homelessness Reduction Act
- Experience of managing a budget
- Experience of work planning and meeting deadlines
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Chauncy Seed (Housing Property Manager) on Chauncy.Seed@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.