HR Talent and Recruitment Coordinator
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £21,044 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 17 April 2019
About the role…
This is an exciting and diverse role working in a small team supporting the talent and recruitment function. You will play a pivotal part in sourcing and on-boarding the best people for Publica and its clients. As a primary contact for managers and candidates, you will provide a first class service to all involved.
If you are an experienced administrator with a good eye for detail and desire to help, then this could be the perfect role for you.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 of grades 4 - 9 or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Substantial experience in an HR/Learning office environment, in a similar or related role
- Experience of or a full understanding of the recruitment lifecycle/leaning and development
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly, approachable manner
- Demonstrate evidence of meticulous attention to detail
- You will need use of a car for work purposes
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Kathryn Dowell, Talent and Recruitment Business Partner on email@example.com or 01285 623319 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Benefits: Join us and be part of something great.
Closing date for CV’s: Wednesday 17th April 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.