- Location: Coleford
- Salary: Up to £18,490 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 25 hours per week (4 or 5 days per week)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 22 May 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to recruit a Housing Administrator to assess applications for the Housing Register and to provide administrative support to the Housing Team’s across the Publica Partnership. The role will also provide initial telephone advice to customers with a range of housing related issues. The role will include implementing the provisions of the Council’s Choice Based Lettings Scheme.
You will need…
- GCSEs in Maths and English or equivalent
- Experience in working in a customer service based role
- Experience of working with customers with a range of issues and needs
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Is customer focussed, responsive, and co-operative with customers
- Is proactive and self-motivated
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Caroline Clissold on Caroline.Clissold@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.