- Location: Coleford/Cirencester/Witney
- Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 19 May 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to recruit an experienced housing professional to provide technical cover within the Housing Service to ensure that legislation is adhered to, budgets are monitored and staff are directed and supported on a day to day basis. The role will oversee the housing advice that staff give, and monitor the use of temporary and emergency accommodation. The lead officer will be expected to travel between all Publica partner sites, leading teams to ensure prevention is the priority and adhered to according to relevant legislation.
You will need…
- A qualification in Housing, equivalent to a degree or substantial relevant experience.
- Experience of working flexibly as part of a team and collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience of being involved in continuously improving services and developing products to meet customer need
- Ability to remain calm and confident when dealing with challenging customers and environments.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Caroline Clissold, Housing Manager on Caroline.Clissold@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.