Homeless Relief Officer
- Location: Witney and Chipping Norton
- Salary: Up to £26,700 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 26 February 2019
About the role…
This role will provide a comprehensive homelessness service to customers with a range of housing related issues on behalf of Publica.
The role will also involve assisting with the day to day running of the Horsefair Homeless Hostel and will require a presence in Chipping Norton 1 to 2 days per week.
If you are a compassionate person with experience of working with vulnerable people than this could be the role for you.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Experience of working with vulnerable people
- Experience of working with people with complex needs
- Experience of working in an office based environment and as part of a team
- Experience of multi-agency working
- Experience of recording and dealing with data accurately and effectively
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
- To be able to communicate effectively at all levels
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Caroline Clissold on Caroline.email@example.com (Housing Operations Manager) who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Tuesday 26th February 2019 at 5:00pm.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires an enhanced Disclosure Baring Service (DBS) check.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.