Enviro-Crime Programme Officer
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £27,571 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 28 April 2019
About the role…
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to develop their experience to achieve a measurable reduction in enviro-crime within Cotswold District through the delivery of a number of planned programmes and initiatives.
We want you to work with towns and villages to deal with enviro-crime in collaboration with Town and Parish Councils. We would like to deliver a programme to businesses and householders about their Duty of Care responsibilities. We want you to work in partnership with Police and other agencies to tackle rogue traders and develop and deliver an enviro-crime awareness campaign working in association with local schools – to deliver education around littering, dog fouling and anti-social behaviour issues.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of relevant environmental service function(s)
- Knowledge or experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Phil Measures on Philip.Measures@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 28th April 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.