Empty Homes Coordinator
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £21,465 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 24 per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 13 January 2019
About the role….
To provide an efficient customer focused service to help reduce the number of empty properties within the Cotswold District, West Oxfordshire District and The Forest of Dean District Councils. You will be working closely with the owners of empty homes and encouraging empty home owners to become landlords, this will meet our objectives in reducing the levels of homelessness.
You will need….
- 4 GCSEs including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Considerable experience in an office environment/or similar related role
- Ability to record and deal with data accurately and effectively
- High level of self-motivation, tact, judgement, discretion and initiative
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Chauncy Seed on 01285 623346 or email Chauncy.Seed@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria of the vacancy.