Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 21 January 2019
About the role….
Publica is seeking to recruit an experienced customer service professional.
Are you looking for a rewarding position in customer service? In this key role you will provide flexible customer service support working in a busy contact centre, responding to a wide range of customer enquiries on virtually all services provided by the Council, including visitor information.
If you take pride in the quality of service you provide, can communicate well we would like to hear from you.
You will need….
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Proven experience working in a fast paced and multi skilled Customer driven environment including direct daily customer contact in significant volumes
- Experience in or understanding of, dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- To have a high level of computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and web based systems.
For more information about this role and what is required please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Sarah Cantwell, Customer Service Manager on Sarah.Cantwell@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 21st January 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for this vacancy.