Corporate Support Officer
- Location: Coleford or Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on skills and experience
- Hours: 22
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 18 February 2019
About the role…
Publica is looking for a Corporate Support Officer to be part of our busy team. You’ll provide support for policy development, performance management, risk management, customer feedback, consultation, equalities, emergency planning and business continuity. We want to deliver visibly better services so if you are enthusiastic, organised, detail conscious, able to work under pressure and willing to work flexibly then this rewarding position could be for you.
You will need…
- A level NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (Office/ Admin e.g. CLAIT) (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Substantial experience in an office environment / similar or related role
- Good level of IT skills and aptitude to learn bespoke packages
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to research complex topics and to interpret and present findings in a clear and informative way
- Excellent numeracy skills and able to maintain financial records
- Ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of external organisations and represent the local authority at external meetings
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Karen Rushworth on Karen.Rushworth@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Monday 18th February 2019 at 5:00pm.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.