Community Safety Project Worker
- Location: Witney
- Salary: Up to £24,700 per annum, pro rata and depending on experience
- Hours: 28 hours per week
- Contract Type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 16 April 2019
About the role…
The Safer Communities Project Worker is a brand new operational role working with partner organisations and local community groups to establish and promote community safety campaigns and interventions in West Oxfordshire, working closely with the Community Safety Partnership.
You will need…
- A level, NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Experience in engaging with the public
- Understanding of Community Safety practice
- Confidence in engaging with communities and individuals
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good IT and administrative skills
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Heather McCulloch on Heather.McCulloch@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.