Community Safety Project Worker
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £24,700 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: 2 years Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 23 June 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking a to appoint a Community Safety Project Worker to coordinate the ‘Lifting the Lid on Hidden Harm’ project alongside the Safer Communities Officer, Cotswold Community Safety Partnership as well as several Organisations which are working to promote Public Safety across the Cotswolds. If you are passionate about making a difference in your community and relish the chance to take on a brand new project, then this could be the job for you!
You will need…
- A-Levels, NVQ3, a Relevant BTEC qualification or have relevant experience
- 5 GCSEs, Grade A-C including Maths and English
- A strong understanding of Community Safety practice
- To be confident in engaging with Communities and Individuals
- A proactive and self-motivated person, able to identify opportunities and work with a degree of independence
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Heather McCulloch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01993 861562 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.