Community Partnership Coordinator
- Location: Coleford, Gloucestershire
- Salary: up to £18,000 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 25 April 2019
- Interview Date: 03 May 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to recruit a Community Partnership Coordinator to co-ordinate the Community Safety Partnership bi monthly meetings and associated work and to provide comprehensive administrative support for the effective delivery of the Community Wellbeing service: to act as the first point of contact for enquiries regarding the Community Safety Partnership, identify opportunities within community safety for inclusion in the meetings, liaise with communities and partners, arrange presentations, take minutes of the meetings and liaise with the Chair on matters to be included.
You will need…
- A level, NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- An excellent working knowledge of administrative processes and systems.
- Experience and confidence in engaging with communities and individuals
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Communicates effectively at all levels (verbal and written)
- The ability to prioritise and organise a workload with a strong attention to detail
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Paula Massey on email@example.com who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.