Community and Housing Investment Lead
- Location: Witney, West Oxfordshire
- Salary: Up to £32,233 per annum
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract - 2 Years
- Closing Date: 09 January 2019
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
To play a key role in working with communities, individuals and groups to bring forward new housing opportunities; to inspire, mobilise and empower in order to deliver a range of housing options and create strong communities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Evidence of community development training
- Experience of planning and delivering community engagement activity, ideally focused on construction / development / third sector roles
- Experience of managing projects
- Proven experience of solving problems in complex negotiation environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of housing and planning law
- Awareness of the issues facing Local Government
- A demonstrably competent level of IT skills (MS Word & Excel / Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Evidence of presenting information verbally for a variety of purposes and audiences
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Ffyona MacEwan, Housing Enabler Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01993 861156 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date for CV’s: Wednesday 09 January 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com Please quote reference number PSH10141
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.