- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £27,312 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 29.6 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent Contract
- Closing Date: 21 May 2019
About the role…
If you’re looking for a job where variety is a constant and where creativity and new ideas are in demand, this is a brilliant opportunity. Based in the beautiful Cotswold town of Cirencester, you’ll be responsible for implementing and evaluating communications activity in support of the Cotswold District Council’s objectives and working as part of a wider team in a variety of corporate work for Publica. Capable and confident, you have a passion for communications and the skills to get messages across to a variety of audiences using the available resources carefully and cleverly.
You will need…
- Relevant professional qualification in public relations, marketing or related field, or a degree in relevant subject area
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of effective communications techniques, practices and current thinking
- A proven track record of developing and implementing successful external communications plans, and/or a solid background in news journalism
- Excellent standards of written and verbal communication with the ability to produce copy for a wide variety of audiences and communicate complex information in an easy-to-grasp way
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Rachel McQuilliam, Head of Communications on Rachel.McQuilliam@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Tuesday 21st May 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.