- Location: Coleford
- Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 15 November 2018
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
You will provide a support function to the cemetery service provision and will assist with duties supporting the service delivery and management of both Cemetery sites in Mile End and Yew in Coleford.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to operate Mechanical grounds maintenance equipment
- Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
- To possess strong interpersonal skills such as tact, diplomacy and sensitivity
- Physically able to undertake all duties associated with the post
- Use of both hand and mechanical equipment relating to grounds maintenance
- Grounds maintenance operations
- Understanding of basic health & safety
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Andy Dike, Property & Facilities Manager on Andrew.Dike@publicagroup.uk or 01285623244 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date for CV’s: 15th November 2018 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com Please quote reference number LPS10139.
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.