- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 28 April 2019
About the role…
Publica is a Local Authority owned company providing services for multiple partners. We are seeking someone to provide strong leadership to our Housing and Council Tax Benefits teams; who provide benefit services for Cotswold DC, Forest of Dean DC and West Oxfordshire DC.
We already perform very well in our Benefit Services but we are very ambitious and need someone who can lead our teams to take us to the next level in relation to the quality, dependability, performance and efficiency of our services. You would be working in our Customer Service Group and collaborate closely with colleagues in Housing, Revenues, Client Support and Customer Services.
You will need…
- Relevant degree level qualification or five years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Benefits legislation.
- Proven track record of managing people and/or resources based on data and insight.
- Proven track record in effective performance management and people development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in using a range of technology and software packages, including Microsoft and Google.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Mandy Fathers on 01285 623571 or by email Mandy.Fathers@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.