Address Management Officer
- Location: Cirencester, Coleford or Witney
- Salary: Up to £25,973 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 20 May 2019
About the role…
We are looking for an individual to join our address management team responsible for managing the Local Land & Property Gazetteers within the Councils. This team also carries out the statutory Street Naming function responsible for addressing new streets and properties and changing official addresses.
This role requires excellent communication & customer care skills as you will be liaising with members of the public as well as local councils, developers and internal departments. Attention to detail and the ability to analyse data is essential as well as being able to work efficiently & prioritise workloads to ensure address queries are handled in a timely manner. You will also need to work closely with the other team members to resolve issues and agree on solutions to varied cases.
Ideally you’ll have experience interpreting maps and plans and working with council property databases but full training will be provided.
You will need…
- Educated to GCSE standard in English and Maths or equivalent
- Qualification in Information Management or similar
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Local Government environment and a good understanding of its use of land and property information
- Experience of data cleansing / capture project work
- Knowledge of or experience working with the Street Naming and Numbering process and obligations
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Scott Hales (Spatial Information Manager) on Scott.Hales@fdean.gov.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Monday 20th May 2019 at 5:00pm.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.