- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £22,322 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: Up to 25 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 31 March 2019
About the role…
In this role you will play an instrumental part in undertaking bank reconciliation work and other finance duties to support the efficient running of the Finance function within Publica. If you have experience in a finance role and are self-motivated than this could be the job for you.
You will need…
- GCSEs - 5 grade A-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- AAT Level 3/4 or relevant experience in a finance role
- Experience of Bank Reconciliation work
- Experience of working with a computerised Financial Management system
- Experience of working as part of a team
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Georgina Dyer (Business Partner Accountant) on Georgina.Dyer@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note that this position requires Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.