Technical Support Officer (Building Control)
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £17,364 - £22,016
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 05 December 2019
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist!
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Officer to join the Building Control Team at our offices in Cirencester. This post will undertake the technical administrative duties for the support of the building control service which will include application validation and customer liaison.
You will need…
- Experience of using computer systems including specialist knowledge of corporate applications, for example IDOX Uniform or similar
- Experience of working to service standards and targets
- Previous experience of dealing with the public directly face to face and indirectly over the telephone
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C (or equivalent) or above (including English and Maths)
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Andrew Jones on email@example.com who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Thursday 5th December 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, that Publica is currently undergoing a pay and grading consultation
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.