- Location: Witney, West Oxfordshire
- Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 22 September 2019
About the role….
Publica is seeking to recruit a self-motivated person who enjoys a variety of administration duties, to work within the Development Management support team.
It would be desirable to have a minimum of one year’s administrative experience and be computer literate, which will help you deal with a variety of tasks such as preparing and collating Planning and application files, entering information onto databases, dealing with fees, payments, enquiries and correspondence via telephone and email.
At Publica we want to deliver local services of the highest possible standard. We are aiming to create a reputation for service that is second to none, and the role above presents an excellent opportunity to help transform our services and reach that goal.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 GCSEs including English, Maths (or equivalent)
- Experience of dealing with professionals and the general public within a customer orientated service
- Excellent customer care skills that demonstrate tact, diplomacy and a clear understanding of the needs of the customer
- Excellent written and oral communication and IT skills
- Ability to follow instructions and to challenge constructively, suggesting solutions to issues where appropriate
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Abby Fettes, Interim Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01993 861 684 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com Please quote reference number PSH10262 when applying.
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.