Strategic Support Officer
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £20,950 - £26,175 pro rata
- Hours: 30
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 06 January 2020
- Interview Date: 20 January 2020
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist!
Publica is looking for a Strategic Support Officer to be part of our busy team. You’ll provide support for a range of key work – to include: performance management, service planning, risk management, customer feedback, consultation and equalities. We want to deliver visibly better services so if you are enthusiastic, organised, detail conscious, able to work under pressure and willing to work flexibly then this rewarding position could be for you.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Experience in office environment / similar or related role
- To work at other Publica Group Limited and/or client locations to meet the needs of the business – Full driving licence and use of a car for these purposes
- To attend meetings/events outside of office hours as required
- The ability to demonstrate creativity and innovation in dealing with challenging issues
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Dene Robson on email@example.com who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, that Publica is currently undergoing a pay and grading consultation
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.