Resource Manager - Resident Services
- Location: Cirencester/Witney/Coleford
- Salary: Up to £36,000 to £42,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 23 October 2019
About the role…
Publica is a Local Authority owned company providing services for multiple partners. We are seeking someone to provide support to our service managers in relation to management of people; who provide a wide range of services to customers of Cotswold DC, Forest of Dean DC and West Oxfordshire DC.
The Resident Services Group is responsible for direct delivery of a very wide range of services. We therefore have several hundred people to support and manage. This post will support technical managers to:
- Recruit and train quality, customer focused, officers,
- Provide dependable, resilient, services through effective (data driven) workforce planning,
- Ensure the best performance at Group and Individual level, and
- Provide the highest levels of support to their teams across a wide range of activities.
As a key part of the Resident Services Group you would collaborate closely with colleagues in Housing, Planning, Revenues & Benefits, Client Support, Environmental & Regulatory Services and Customer Services.
You will need…
- Relevant degree level qualification or five years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of large public or private sector organisations.
- Proven track record of managing people and/or resources based on data and insight.
- Proven track record in effective performance management, development and mentoring.
- Proven track record of collaborating with others to achieve key business outcomes.
- Proven track record of managing and leading a team in an evolving service where change will be the norm.
- Actively encourage innovative thinking to support an approach towards learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Taking the lead with minimal intervention on the above
For more information about this role and the essential criteria please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Michelle Clifford (Business Manager for Operations and Customer Experience) Michelle.Clifford@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 4th November 2019
Previous Applicants need not apply
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.