Resource Manager - Finance, Business Support Services Group
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Salary £36,000 to £42,000 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 30 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 15 July 2019
About the role…
Publica is a Local Authority owned company providing services for multiple partners. We are seeking someone to provide support to our service managers in relation to management of people; who provide a wide range of services to customers of Cotswold DC, Forest of Dean DC and West Oxfordshire DC.
The Business Support Services Group is responsible for direct delivery of a very wide range of services across 8 different clients. Whilst this role is primarily focused in supporting the Finance Teams you would collaborate closely with colleagues in ICT and HR.
You will need…
- Relevant degree level qualification or three years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of large public or private sector organisations
- Experience of using data / relevant information to effectively manage people and/or resources
- A history of collaborating with others to achieve key business outcomes
- Proven track record of managing and leading a team in an evolving service where change will be the norm
- Actively encourage innovative thinking to support an approach towards learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Philip Alway (Business Manager Finance) on Philip.Alway@cotswold.gov.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.