Project Coordinator Homelessness Prevention (Complex Needs)
- Location: Witney with one day in Chipping Norton
- Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term
- Closing Date: 01 January 2020
About the role…
To provide comprehensive homelessness prevention advice to applicants with complex needs and young people with a range of housing related issues on behalf of Publica. The Project Officer will work with applicants to find solutions to their housing difficulties and thereby prevent homelessness occurring.
The role will include implementing the provisions of the Councils Choice Based Lettings scheme and the Homelessness Reduction Act by working closely with the customer and a range of partner agencies to prevent homelessness occurring.
The Homeless Prevention (Complex Needs) Officer will be based from Witney with one day per week working from Chipping Norton.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Experience of providing advice, and influencing customers
- Experience of working with vulnerable people/families
- Experience of managing a project and related budget
- Experience of work planning and meeting deadlines for self and for others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above and specify which role you would like to be considered for to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.