Planner/Enforcement Planner/Trainee Planner
- Location: Witney, West Oxfordshire
- Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
- Hours: 37 hours (part time will be considered)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 22 September 2019
About the role…
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a supportive and high performing team, processing planning applications in a beautiful part of the country. Mentoring and support will be given to the candidates with the right attitude and skills but who may need to gain experience. The post offers the opportunity to secure additional remuneration as skills and experience develop. You will need to travel around the District and have access to a car; applications for part-time work and job share are welcome.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs including Maths and English) or equivalent
- 2 A levels or equivalent/substantial relevant practical experience
- Experience in office environment / similar or related role
- Interest in the built and natural environment
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Achieves results through others
- Is customer focussed, responsive, and co-operative with customers
- Is proactive/self motivated, flexible
- Prioritises and meets tight deadlines
- Works together with employees, colleagues and customers to resolve problems and implement change initiatives
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Abby Fettes, Interim Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 01993 861684 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com . Please quote the reference number PSH10171 with the job title.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.