Learning and Development Business Partner
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Hours: 37 Hours Per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 12 December 2019
About the Role...
Working in Publica’s Learning and Development Team is challenging, demanding and highly rewarding. We pride ourselves on being central to the success of Publica as well as our four member councils.
Our primary focus is on ensuring that our people at all levels have the knowledge, skills and behaviours that will enable Publica to become a great place to work. Our current priorities revolve around the management of our Internship, Graduate and Apprenticeship schemes, whilst developing our leadership programmes and training offering for all staff.
You will need…
- Significant experience working in a relevant role e.g. L&D or HR-related role with a focus on people development
- Experience working in project based environment with multiple priorities
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Qualification in one or more psychometric tools e.g. MBTI, is desirable
For more information about this role please see the job description/person specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Matt Dring, Learning Development Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CVs: 12 December 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
*Please note Publica is currently undergoing a pay and grading consultation
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record