- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: 22.2 per week
- Contract Type: Maternity Cover
- Closing Date: 27 August 2019
About the role…
Publica require a Landscape Officer to conserve and enhance the natural environment, heritage, landscape and green infrastructure of the Cotswolds. This is a varied role working with developers, communities and other stakeholders. You should be confident in providing advice to colleagues, Councillors (including Planning Committee) and the general public on landscape and green infrastructure matters.
You will need…
- Honours degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Relevant Professional Qualification e.g. fully qualified Landscape Architect
- Membership of Landscape Institute (or eligibility for membership)
- Substantial post-qualification experience in a relevant landscape role
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of landscape and green infrastructure
- Knowledge of planning legislation
- Good level of IT skills - MS Office
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Sophia Price (Heritage and Design Manager) on Sophia.Price@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 9:00am
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.