Internship - Environmental Regulatory Services
- Location: Cirencester/Witney
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Hours: 37 Hours per week
- Contract Type: 10 week Internship staring June 15
- Closing Date: 01 March 2020
About the role…
Are you driven, forward thinking and aim to help improve your local area? Publica is offering a unique opportunity to work within the Environmental Regulatory Service helping to develop and improve West Oxfordshire’s Charter Markets.
This paid Internship Programme will allow you to work dynamically with stakeholders to assess the current health of the Charter Markets, and during your 10 weeks you will create an action plan to ensure their future success.
You will need…
- To be either a 3rd year student workings or recent graduate with a degree in Business Studies, Business Management, Business and Marketing, Marketing.
- To be able to create an implementable plan bespoke for the charter markets
- To have knowledge of the Environmental Regulatory Services role within the council and an understanding of the Charter Markets within district.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Matt Kirby, Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1647 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 1st of March 2020
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above please submit a CV and Covering Letter which details why this position is right for you.