Internship - Developer Contributions Monitoring
- Location: Witney
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: 10 week internship starting June 15
- Closing Date: 01 March 2020
About the role…
Are you motivated, methodical and highly organised? Publica is offering a unique opportunity to work with our Planning Department in a Legal capacity.
This paid Internship Programme will involve the reviewing of historical legal agreements and the compiling of important legal and financial information, devising a comprehensive system for ongoing monitoring and reporting processes. Over the 10 week placement you will gain a valuable insight into the legal framework in which planning operates.
You will need…
- To be either a 3rd year student working towards or recent graduate with a degree in Law, Legal Practice, Business Studies, Planning, or Accounting or equivalent.
- To have a basic understanding of the Councils’ role in terms of Planning
- A drive to succeed and the ability to integrate well with various teams
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Claire Bromley, Planning Policy Officer (and S106 Monitoring Officer) on Claire.Bromley@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 1st of March 2020
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above please submit a CV and Covering Letter which details why this position is right for you.