Internship - Customer Experience Resourcing
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Hours: 37 Hours per week
- Contract Type: 10 Week Internship starting June 15
- Closing Date: 01 March 2020
About the role…
Are you driven, highly methodical and have an aptitude for strategy and research? Publica is offering a unique opportunity to work within a front facing service and liaise with a variety of services to improve productivity.
This paid Internship Programme will allow you to work in our front facing team and with other services, which will support you over a ten week period. You will be taking lead on projects that will improve our services and the experience of our customers and clients.
You will need…
- To be either a 3rd year student workings or recent graduate with a strong focus on data analysis, Productivity monitoring, data gathering or business management
- To be able to use and understand different data gathering methods
- To have an engaging and charismatic personality, a natural “People Person”
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Lisa Cresswell, Customer Services and Project Technical Lead, on Lisa.Cresswell@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 1st of March 2020
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above please submit a CV and Covering Letter which details why this position is right for you.