Internship - Business and Market Insight
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Hours: 37 Hours per week
- Contract Type: Internship - 10 week placement starting June 15th 2020
- Closing Date: 01 March 2020
About the role…
Are you analytical, highly motivated and have interest in Corporate Data and Strategy? Publica is offering a unique opportunity to work across the various services of the organisation, using every available method to research and plan strategic improvements.
This paid Internship Programme will allow you to work dynamically across multiple services, who will support you over a ten week period. You will be taking lead on projects that make a difference in how we deliver our services.
You will need…
- To be either a 3rd year student workings or recent graduate with a degree focussing on Data Analytics, Business Management/Studies, Marketing and Demographic Analysis
- To have a keen interest in Market and Business Insights
- Having a knowledge of Data Analysis Tools or Market Segmentation Tools would be beneficial
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Clare Martin on Clare.Martin@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 1st of March 2020
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to;
Do you consider that you have a disability?
Publica has signed up to 'Disability Confident' commit to encourage applications by offering an interview to those who declare they have a disability, if the person meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined on the person specification.
Please indicate on your covering letter if this applies to you.