Internship - Benefits Data Research
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Hours: 37 Hours per week
- Contract Type: 10 week Internship starting June 15
- Closing Date: 01 March 2020
About the role…
Are you highly organised and have an eye for detail? Publica is offering a unique opportunity to work with our busy Benefits Service to refine our ways of working.
This paid Internship programme will allow you to work creatively to integrate our normal procedures through a potential ICT transformation and, during your ten weeks, looking at ways we can improve and generate knowledge articles.
You will need…
- To be either a 3rd year student, working or recent degree level graduate
- To be able to create a unified Knowledge article that can be applied across all three member councils
- The ability to use and understand ICT system would be beneficial but is not essential
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Craig Fisher on email@example.com or ext. 2559 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: 1st of March 2020
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above please submit a CV and Covering Letter which details why this position is right for you.