ICT Support and Helpdesk Officer
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £21,165 per annum, pro rata
- Hours: Up to 30 hours per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 26 August 2019
About the role…
Publica is looking to appoint an ICT Support and Helpdesk Officer to be the main point of contact for the ICT Service, answering ICT Helpdesk related calls for Publica and our Clients. You will need to deliver excellent customer service in this role and be confident with helping people on the phone. This is a great opportunity for a helpful individual with a positive attitude.
Cirencester is the preferred base location, however Witney or Coleford would be considered for the right applicant.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and/or English)
- Experience of working in a similar or related role e.g ICT Helpdesk or Customer support team (internal or external)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Customer focussed, responsive, and co-operative with customers
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Michelle Martin (ICT Resource Manager) on Michelle.Martin@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.