Graduate (Planning Policy and Development Management - Planning)
- Location: Cirencester/Coleford/Witney
- Salary: Up to £22,325 per annum plus funded learning & development
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 10 July 2019
About the roles…
Do you have an interest in Town Planning and a desire to be part of an organisation that influences the future of an area? Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We’re looking to recruit x3 Graduates across Gloucestershire and West Oxfordshire. We want you to show ambition, demonstrate an excellent attitude and work ethic. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in:
- Local Plan Implementation and Monitoring
- Implementing & monitoring of Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Delivery of new site allocations plan
If you have recently graduated or about to graduate and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Town Planning, then what are you waiting for? Contact us and be part of something great! You don’t have to have a degree in Town Planning, just a passion for it.
You will need…
- A degree qualification (but if you have a recent RTPI Accredited degree qualification that’s great…)
- Willingness to learn, develop and gain experience in Town Planning
- Interested in gaining general knowledge and understanding of Cotswold District, Forest of Dean, West Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Phil Shaw on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01993 861687 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.