- Location: West Oxford/Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £32,000
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Maternity Cover
- Closing Date: 24 October 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to appoint an Environmental & Regulatory Officer in Technical Pollution Service. You will be planning, organising and monitoring workloads to ensure agreed levels of service and performance targets are achieved. Delivering and taking responsibility of tasks with medium risk and complexity within the service area. Undertaking investigations and enforcement action; including the service of notices and giving evidence in court, where necessary.
You will need…
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Required certificate in food premises inspection. (FH&S Services only)
- Knowledge and experience of specific environmental service function(s)
- You will need use of a car for work purposes.
- Certificate of Registration of the Environmental Health Officers’ Registration Board (EHRB)
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Phil Measures, Service Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing Date for CV's: Thursday 24th October at 9:00am
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com