Empty Homes Coordinator
- Location: Cirencester|Witney|Coleford
- Salary: Up to £21,465, pro rata
- Hours: 24 hours p/w
- Contract Type: 14 month FTC
- Closing Date: 09 December 2019
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist!
Publica is seeking to recruit an adaptable and forward thinking person to provide an efficient customer focused service to help reduce the number of empty properties. You will be a forward thinking person who takes pride in delivering a quality service, taking time to understand and care about our customers and their needs. By working closely with the owners of empty homes and encouraging empty home owners to become landlords, you will also help us reduce levels of homelessness.
You will need…
- 4 GCSE’s including Math’s and English (or equivalent) Grade C and above
- Considerable experience in an office environment / or similar related role.
- The ability to engage in and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders/professionals.
- Experience of working in a performance driven organisation
- The ability to communicate complex information effectively to a range of audiences, both written and verbally.
- A UK driving license and use of own vehicle.
- An understanding of and the ability to provide, best practice in customer service
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
*Please note, that Publica is currently undergoing a pay and grading consultation
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.