Digital Content Specialist
- Location: All Sites
- Salary: up to £27,312 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 05 September 2019
About the role
We’re looking for someone to join our communications team as the go-to expert on website content, social media strategy and innovation across our digital communications channels.
If you’re passionate about the benefits a great online experience can provide to service users; have experience of developing social media for communicating and engaging with a range of audiences and believe in the importance of finding ways to constantly improve the digital experience, we want to hear from you.
We need an enthusiastic and confident team-player to take on this new role and champion the importance of good digital content and a simple way for people to get the information or service they require 24/7.
You will need
- Five GCSEs (A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- A-level, NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Demonstrable experience of using social media to engage with target user groups, as well as associated data analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in providing CMS training and/or style guides and writing for web best practice
- Demonstrable experience of creating user-centred web solutions
Find out more about the role by reading the Job Description and Person Specification. If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Sean Ranson, Communications Services Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01285 623254.
Closing date for CV's: 5th of September 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel you could be suited to the role please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.