Customer Services Advisors - Part Time
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Hours: 25 per week (school hours will be considered)
- Contract Type: 1 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 31 October 2019
About the role…
This is a great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
We are looking to recruit several motivated and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors who will be the first line of contact for enquiries and to deliver a vital service to local residents.
If you are looking for a rewarding position in customer service this is the role for you. This key role provides flexible customer service support working in a busy contact centre, where you will assist and respond to a wide range of enquires for virtually all services the Council provides.
If you take pride in the quality of service you provide and can communicate well we would like to hear from you.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced and multi skilled Customer driven environment including direct daily customer contact in significant volumes
- Experience in or understanding of, dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- To have a high level of computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and web based systems. Must have accurate and quick keyboard skills
- To have regularly dealt with customers via electronic access channels i.e. internet, social media and email
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Sarah Cantwell, Customer Service Manager on Sarah.Cantwell@publicagroup.uk or phone 01285 623000 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
Interviews for this role may take place sooner than the closing date, please submit your CV in plenty of time.
*Please note any applications without a supporting statement may not be considered*
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.