Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £20,233 - £22,382
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 15 August 2021
- Interview Date: 13 September 2021
About the role…
Are you looking for a rewarding position in customer service? In this key role you will provide flexible customer service support working in a busy contact centre, responding to a wide range of customer enquiries on virtually all services provided by the Council.
If you take pride in the quality of service you provide with the ability to work to tight deadlines and can communicate well we would love to hear from you.
This role is Monday to Friday 08.45-17.00.
This role covers the Cotswolds, famous for quintessentially English market towns and villages built from honey-coloured stone. With a range of gently rolling hills and the largest area of outstanding natural beauty in England making it a perfect base for walking and cycling, you will have this right on your doorstep.
You will need…
- A minimum of 5 qualifications equivalent to NVQ level 2 or GCSE at Grade C/4 or above, must include Maths and English
- Outstanding ICT and keyboard skills and the ability to simultaneously use multiple Microsoft, Google and bespoke systems
- Evidence of experience in a fast paced, high volume customer focused environment e.g. contact centres
- Excellent active listening skills that demonstrate a customer focus and understanding and have the ability to interpret customer requests for information
- The ability to multitask
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
- Ability to travel
Who are we…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist! Publica wants to transform the way local services are delivered. To help do this we have started to fundamentally rethink the way we design our services in the digital era so that Publica is a customer focused organisation driven by real user needs.
What can we do for you…
- 26 days paid annual leave (pro rata if you are working part time) plus bank holidays and an extra two volunteering days off a year for you to support a charity of your choice
- paid for health cash plan giving you cash back on health, dental and eye care
- pension scheme with a good employer contribution of 5% of your earnings
- paid for Employee Assistance Programme 24/7, providing positive, preventative and supportive advice and counselling to deal with everyday events and issues
- cycle to work scheme
- paid for access to digital financial advice (covering your pension scheme, mortgages and other finances)
These are just a handful of the benefits that you can enjoy when you join us!
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Lisa Cresswell by email Lisa.Cresswell@publicagroup.uk
Closing date: Sunday 22nd August 2021 @ midnight
Interview date: W/C Monday 13th September 2021
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above by clicking on the ‘Apply for this Position’ icon within this page. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the recruitment team on 01285 623319.
Your application will not be considered if you have not provided a supporting statement, in addition to your CV.
Accredited of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies - Please state this within your covering statement or in a separate email.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.
Do you consider that you have a disability?
Publica has signed up to 'Disability Confident' commit to encourage applications by offering an interview to those who declare they have a disability, if the person meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined on the person specification.
Please indicate on your covering letter if this applies to you.