Contract Monitoring Officer
- Location: Coleford
- Salary: £23,266 - £26,437 per annum
- Hours: 37 per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 03 October 2021
- Interview Date: 11 October 2021
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist! Publica wants to transform the way local services are delivered. To help do this we have started to fundamentally rethink the way we design our services in the digital era so that Publica is a customer focused organisation driven by real user needs.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team as a Contract Monitoring Officer. The successful candidate will undertake contract monitoring for leisure & waste contracts in the Forest of Dean District. You will ensure contract compliance and monitor performance, health & safety, review data, attending meetings with contractor’s/site partners and undertaking visits to ensure the appropriate service standards are met. You will investigate complaints and seek resolutions.
You will need…
- A level NVQ3, or BTEC Relevant professional qualification (Office/ Admin e.g. CLAIT) (relevant experience can be considered as an alternative)
- Ideally experience in contract management or relevant transferable skills
- Experience in project delivery
- Experience in Waste/Leisure performance management
- Experience in dealing with Customers
- Experience in Health & Safety monitoring
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
- Use of a car for work purposes
What can we do for you…
- agile working allowing a mix of home and office working
- flexible working arrangements (depending on the role)
- 26 days paid annual leave (pro rata if you are working part time) plus bank holidays and an extra two volunteering days off a year for you to support a charity of your choice
- paid for health cash plan giving you cash back on health, dental and eye care
- pension scheme with a good employer contribution of 5% of your earnings
- paid for Employee Assistance Programme 24/7, providing positive, preventative and supportive advice and counselling to deal with everyday events and issues
- cycle to work scheme
- paid for access to digital financial advice (covering your pension scheme, mortgages and other finances)
These are just a handful of the benefits that you can enjoy when you join us!
If you wish to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Suzanne Jones, Resource and Delivery Manager on Suzanne.Jones@publicagroup.uk
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 3rd October 2021 at midnight
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 11th October 2021
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above by clicking on the ‘Apply for this Position’ icon within this page. Alternatively, please email us at email@example.com or contact the recruitment team on 01285 623319.
Your application will not be considered if you have not provided a supporting statement, in addition to your CV.
Accredited of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies - Please state this within your covering statement or in a separate email.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.
Do you consider that you have a disability?
Publica has signed up to 'Disability Confident' commit to encourage applications by offering an interview to those who declare they have a disability, if the person meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined on the person specification.
Please indicate on your covering letter if this applies to you.