Community-Led Housing Enabler ( Job Share)
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: Up to £32,000 pro rata
- Hours: 18.5
- Contract Type: 2 Year FTC
- Closing Date: 26 January 2020
- Interview Date: 05 February 2020
About the role…
Publica is a unique place to work – we’re a local government organisation with a twist!
Are you passionate about working with local communities to deliver new homes? Are you innovative in your approach and responsive to customer needs? Joining us will mean working in an environment where no two days are the same. Our ideal candidate would be an experienced housing enabler and/or community development professional, who have worked within a Registered Provider, community development organisation or local authority housing enabling role.
The post is based 2.5 days per week at Cotswold District Council or potentially 1.5 day at Cotswold and 1 day at Forest of Dean District Council, with flexibility dependent on workload.
You will need...
- Honours Degree or equivalent experience in relevant subject
- Extensive experience in a housing enabling/development role
- Knowledge and understanding of funding for affordable housing
- High level of IT skills - MS Office, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Anwen Hughes on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria in the Job Description/Person Specification to email@example.com
*Please note, that Publica is currently undergoing a pay and grading consultation
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.