- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: up to £27,312
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 18 August 2019
You will need
- Relevant professional qualification in public relations, marketing or related field, or a degree in relevant subject area
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of effective communications techniques, practices and current thinking
- A proven track record of developing and implementing successful external communications plans, and/or a solid background in news journalism
- Excellent standards of written and verbal communication with the ability to produce copy for a wide variety of audiences and communicate complex information in an easy-to-grasp way
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Rachel McQuilliam, Head of Communications on Rachel.McQuilliam@publicagroup.uk who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 18th August at 5pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.