Climate Change Manager
- Location: Witney & Cirencester
- Salary: up to £42,000
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: 2 Yeas Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 28 August 2019
About the role…
Publica is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovative individual with excellent communication and organizational skills, who has the leadership skills required to deliver on the 2 council’s targets they have set to help tackle the Climate Change Emergency.
You will be responsible for producing and delivering a strategy to make each council achieve net zero carbon emissions. You will be embedding carbon reduction into the culture of Publica and each council, ensuring environmental impacts are considered in all decisions and communications.
You will need…
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Management, Environmental Studies or other related subject
- Experience of delivering projects and managing resources
- Experience in managing a team and coordinating the work of staff across multiple services/areas/sites.
- Experience of work with complex data and of extracting, analysing and interpreting data to produce reports presenting clear information to others.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Christine Gore, Executive Director on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Closing date for CV’s: Wednesday the 28th of August 2019 at 5:00pm
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
Safer recruitment practices are applied to all job vacancies. Successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical questionnaire; provide references; proof of identity; nationality and immigration status; three years’ employment or education history (if applicable) and, in some cases, verification of criminal record.